Original topic:

Tab S6 up for preorder, finally all colours available

(Topic created on: 08-09-2019 11:22 AM)
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Options
Tablets

Preorder lands you 50% off the keyboard cover...
Weird when you know Costco offered for free the Tab S5e Keyboard cover. The new one costs 50$ more but still.

As per my last Tab S6 post, the cost is 900$ for 128 and 1k for 256GB. Only Grey is available with 256GB. I'm glad they finally backtracked on their decision and that my own "leak" was accurate. Though the Samsung.ca website still says your only choice is dull grey.

Eagerly waiting for Costco to release the tablet in blue. Maybe they'll give the keyboard cover for free like for the Tab S5e.

9 Comments
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Tablets

@CHMultimedia, can you put your link, i only see GREY on Samsung Canada..

https://www.samsung.com/ca/tablets/galaxy-tabs6-t860/SM-T860NZAAXAC/

Pre-order a Galaxy Tab S6 together with the dedicated Keyboard Cover to save $124.99

0 Likes
Tablets
the blue... look closer 👀
0 Likes
Tablets
BLUE
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Tablets

@ZMAHD

Where ?

0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Tablets
I'm waiting to see it IRL. I was surprised by the gold Tab S5e so maybe the red Tab S6 will surprise me as well. But yeah, Blue is awesome too
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Tablets
Honestly all the colours are ugly except for the mountain grey, and the S pen placement is dumb too.
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Tablets

@CHMultimedia
The link work 10 second and after it's gone
@Yoshisaur9
It's really better than what we have on the Tab S4, but I agree with you...BUT, The S-Pen placement is better on the Samsung Cover Book Keyboard

0 Likes
ctangabc
Active Level 7
Tablets
Does anyone have the link for the preorder keyboard cover for the tab s6 from samsung.ca? I can't seem to find it