Original topic:

Tab s6 256gb

(Topic created on: 06-23-2020 07:17 PM)
Options
Tablets
I reutrned the 128gb to get this 256 gb 8Gb RAM!!

Return process is smooth no issues at all.. 

I did an unboxing video on my messy mini studio lol.. 

Enjoying the tablet now, i try to go to the blue version but only 128gb is available and ended up on gray color. Didn't get the keyboard cover as the promo of $50 on that keyboard cover is done. So i bought the spigen rugged case and spigen tempered glass..

Enjoy your day everyone, for now I'm gonna enjoy this!!!

13 Comments
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Tablets
I always say than 128gb is not enough if you want to keep your tablet many years but I'd like to know why you return yours ?
0 Likes
Tablets
i am looking at the ram capacity.. not the storage.. :)
0 Likes
Tablets
they're both good, you barely see any difference on performance.. i returned it coz if I'll pay almost the same price better get the one with more ram..
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Tablets
this is what i was thinking
Tablets
Enjoy your new toy, Bro! 🥳🥳🥳
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Tablets
Great. Just don't have any issues with it that forces you to send it for repair. Mine has been "in repair" since a month ago. Not joking. Literally one whole month. So be extra careful and enjoy
Tablets
thank you for this. i will take note of this advice..
Vic20
Active Level 10
Tablets
Oh. I hope my mom is careful with her Tab S6. Though she did manage to break the Spigen screen protector on the Tab S2 as well as giving it some nice dings here and there before I replaced it. LOL
0 Likes
Rebekka
Options
Tablets

Hi @gokongming,
Congratulation for your new tablet, I think you like it and share more feedback about your product.