Original topic:

Tablet S6 - Trackpad

(Topic created on: 09-04-2019 04:10 PM)
JohnnyG
Beginner Level 2
Options
Tablets
Hi Everyone

I just purchased the new S6 tablet and have a question about the trackpad.  The default is set to a non-inverted trackpad.  I can't find a way to invert it.  I am used to being able to invert the track pad, and might have to throw this thing out the window if I can't invert it.
I'm old and can't handle change.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
JG
0 Likes
8 Comments
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Tablets

Hi @JohnnyG

I am old and poor and i need to handle change in my life to survive. If never you throw this thing out the window, please let me know your adress first and the hour you'll doing that. I WILL BE THERE ;)

A survivor

Tablets
@Cassidy is this first come first serve? Coz i'm in need of a new Tab S6.. Please give way for me. Hehe peace..
0 Likes
Tablets
@JohnnyG what do you mean by inverted trackpad?
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Tablets
@gokongming , I am to old to fight, I will send you my son pffff
Johnny is probably writing with is left hand so he need to inverse the arrow to work properly...
I am talking with USA technical support to find the keyboard manual, it's not in Samsung Canada
I think Johnny have to go in Setting/language / physical keyboard, it should be there ?
Sravrani from USA don't have the manual also, he's looking in the tablet settings for us...but he think this information is in the manual...
0 Likes
JohnnyG
Beginner Level 2
Tablets
The inverted comment is similar to a game controller. I want the screen to move down as I scroll down on the trackpad. Right now the screen moves up when I scroll down.
I'm not yet at the point to give this thing away. Relatively new to the samsung universe.
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Tablets

@JohnnyG

On my tab S4, i don't have a tracckpad but i use the arrow Up or Down to scroll my page. The technical guy From USA say there is nothing about this right away and suggest to you to wrote this as suggestion in the Samsung Members Comments or To @Community_Moderator. 

If it not exist, a update can be done by Samsung about this and make this possible...

@JohnnyG, what do you think about the tablet, many people are waiting for comments from users...

If you change your mind for trowing the tablet, tell us

0 Likes
JohnnyG
Beginner Level 2
Tablets
I was looking at the Microsoft Surface Pro vs the Tab 6. The Surface pro as a tablet was big in my hands. whereas the Tab 6 is very light, which is a plus. The keyboard is small, but I will get used to it.
I also ordered a wireless game controller to play some games. Looking forward to testing that out.
will post more as I continue to use the tablet.
Glad this community is here.
0 Likes
EnZ143PoGi
Active Level 4
Tablets
The reason for inversion is, its mimicking the way you touch it as a touch screen. You slide your fingers down a touch screen, it goes up, and vice versa. I do not have a tab s6, but I suggest that you connect the keyboard first, then go to accessibility and then, Accessories. There might be a setting there that will pop-up if it detects the keyboard with trackpad that might be able to change the inversion.
If not, try searching the web for apps that might do it. If still not lucky enough, like what @Cassidy said, use arrow keys.
0 Likes