Original topic:

Tablets

(Topic created on: 06-21-2020 07:21 PM)
Marty420
Active Level 2
Options
Tablets
I just got a new 8 inch LTE Samsung Tablet and I gotta say this is the best money I've spent in a long time. Really love how it works flawlessly with my S7 and it's a few years newer then my phone so that why I'm so impressed. Just another amazing job by Samsung!!! I love Samsung I must say, hope you guys never change how easy and awesome your products are! 

Cheers Samsung 
5 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Tablets
If you're talking about the new Tab A 8.4 LTE (which comes in "Mocha" colour), then yes, it's a really good tablet and great for the price. The previous models were... disappointing, to say the least.
0 Likes
Marty420
Active Level 2
Tablets
yuppers the 8.4 lte!!! Least I really love it and got a great deal on it. So it's a win win!!!
Alain47
Active Level 7
Tablets
I have buy the same tablet a Tab A LTE 8.4 2020 and it work like a charm, it's the best tablet i have ever buy, the tablet stand on just one hand.
Kinsley
Options
Tablets

Thank you Alain45, for taking your time and sharing your experience with Tab A LTE 8.4 (2020).

Glad to know that you like it.

0 Likes
Kinsley
Options
Tablets

Hi @Marty420,

Congrats on your new purchase of Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.4-inch LTE.

Glad to know that you like Samsung products and I hope you like our products in the future as well. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. From the customer's feedback and suggestions, we try to improve our product and try to make more user-friendly devices.

0 Likes