Original topic:

This is no way in tab s S6 lite

(Topic created on: 05-11-2020 02:33 PM)
Dododo21321
Active Level 4
Options
Tablets
There 's updates in Korea like S pen function and Wake up devise without physical button

it means you can use tablet without power botton when you touch the screen twice

why there is no functuins in Canada updates?

it's so uncomportable whenever I use this tablet 

it even has A series 
8 Comments
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Tablets
please check in Settings/Advanced features/S-Pen/ if you have this option
if YES just enable it
Also here is how to wake up your devive with double taps

Don't forget to read your manual in Settings/Tips and user manual
0 Likes
Dododo21321
Active Level 4
Tablets
there is no option in Canada
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Tablets
Seems they shipped the Tab S6 Lite with incomplete software. They begun the rollout globally, starting with the LTE models, so it should reach your device soon
https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Tablets/No-Double-tap-to-wake-at-Galaxy-Tab-S6-Lite/td-p/1705446...
Dododo21321
Active Level 4
Tablets
thanks for the info
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Tablets

Hi Dododo21321,

The updates vary from one country other country and the feature you are referring to is not available in Canada. We will post the information about it once it is available in Canada.

0 Likes
zamael
Beginner Level 3
Tablets
This tablet received a lot of negative feedback in South Korea because Samsung initially excluded important functionalites such as: double tap to wake, s-pen translations, game launcher and so on. As a result, Samsung decided to update the fuctionalities in the near future and some of the functionalites are already available in the South Korean model due to a recent update on May 11th. I tried to install the South Korean firmware by using Odin, but the device did not allow me to do it because there was a difference in hash table information in the firmware. I guess Samsung blocked it. I hope those fuctionalities will be available in Canada soon.

Dear, Samsung, if you cannot provide the same software functionalites in all regions in time, at least do not prevent us installing advanced firmwares from different countries.
0 Likes
zamael
Beginner Level 3
Tablets
I just contacted one of the samsung live chat agents. they could not neither confirm nor acknowledge regarding firmware updates. so, yeah it is kinda **bleep**. we pay the same price for the tablet as south koreans do ,but we get inferior software without any scheduled updates confirmations. it ruins my mood today. lol
0 Likes
Dododo21321
Active Level 4
Tablets
right on
that's why you have to buy iPad as a real tablet lol
0 Likes