Original topic:

android 10 for Samsung Galaxy Tab S6

(Topic created on: 05-01-2020 10:41 AM)
JohnnyK
Active Level 6
Options
Tablets
Hi,

Wondering when Samsung will push Android 10 update one UI 2.1 for Samsung Galaxy Tab S6.

Currently my tablet runs Android P December 2019 security update
0 Likes
7 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Tablets
The rollout started globally. Now if you wonder when Canada will get it, the answer is "eventually".

Now if you're feeling impatient and are okay with doing some manipulations, you may flash it manually. It's the same version as the one which you'll get "eventually"
Tablets
How do I flash it? Or where can I find the steps? I have the version from another post on here, I think it was yours but I don't know what apps I need to do it
0 Likes
JohnnyK
Active Level 6
Tablets
received the update last night and I love it... works great on Tab S6
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Tablets
You think asking me repeatedly will make the answer come quicker? You're wrong. Ask only once and don't spam me. Asking 3 times within a 5 minute time-frame is not an acceptable way of asking for help
Tablets
I'm sorry, that's not what I was doing and I did try to fix it but my phone wouldn't let me fix it. It kept saying the server isn't responding try again later and so I kept refreshing it and trying again but all of a sudden there was six posts so I tried deleting 5 of them and it just keeps spinning and nothing happens they're gone now so I was finally able to fix it. I probably should have written an explanation under them but I didn't know if anyone else could see it too or if it was just an issue with my phone so I'm truly sorry about that and if this post spams I'm sorry at least you know what happened. If you can still help me I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Tablets
Oh I see. It does that sometimes. Please accept my apologies. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions.

Why of course I'll help you. What you have to do is download the firmware I previously shared and also download Odin on your Windows PC, which you can download here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4952061

After that, you unzip the file and open it. Now, take the firmware I uploaded and feed it to Odin. To do so, click on the AP button and select the file that starts with AP. Repeat for BL (click on BL and select the BL file). Click on CSC and select the file that starts with HOME_CSC.

Now, turn off your tablet and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons. On the teal screen, press the Volume Up button. Then, plug your tablet in your PC.

Now, make sure that there's a small, light blue rectangle that shows 0:[COMx], where x is any number. If that shows up, you're good. All you have to do is hit Start, sit back and wait.

Now it's a good idea to backup your data, just in case...
Tablets
Ok no problem and thank you so much, I'm going to try it out tonight! 😆
0 Likes