Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

clear email inbox

(Topic created on: 08-03-2019 05:16 PM)
Bendevildog
Active Level 1
Options
Tablets
How can I clear all the mail from my inbox in one go?

I receive may emails, I wish to multi delete.

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Tablets
hi @Bendevildog

You press 2-3 seconds the first email until you see the check mark and after select all the mails you want to delete and press garbage can to delete...that's it

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
Malechai
Active Level 4
Tablets
hi bendevildog, yes you can multi-delete. as cassidy said, you can long press an email to begin email selection. at this point, you'll see a circle appear in the top left corner of the app labelled "all". if you tap this, this selects all your emails at once. at this point, tapping the trash will delete all selected emails.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Comments
Bendevildog
Active Level 1
Tablets
Oh, this is a Tab A tablet .
0 Likes
Solution
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Tablets
hi @Bendevildog

You press 2-3 seconds the first email until you see the check mark and after select all the mails you want to delete and press garbage can to delete...that's it
0 Likes
Bendevildog
Active Level 1
Tablets
so if I have 100 emails I have to check each one?
I like to scan them, select those of value, then trash the 90 or so left.
I used to do this on my old tablet, can't I do it on my new one?
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Tablets
@Bendevildog, maybe @CHMultimedia could answered this one, don't move he is coming soon with a solution for you !
0 Likes
Solution
Malechai
Active Level 4
Tablets
hi bendevildog, yes you can multi-delete. as cassidy said, you can long press an email to begin email selection. at this point, you'll see a circle appear in the top left corner of the app labelled "all". if you tap this, this selects all your emails at once. at this point, tapping the trash will delete all selected emails.
0 Likes