TheCoolster
Active Level 1
Options
Tablets

11 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Tablets
This is not a Toonami message board. This is a tech support forum. What is the issue with your device you'd like to be assisted with?
0 Likes
TheCoolster
Active Level 1
Tablets
well your not the boss of me **bleep** and if I dont fit in you made up "rules" then sorry
0 Likes
Tablets
now your just making fun of him STOP IT
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Tablets
Aw, so cute. Those are not my rules, they are THE rules. Now how about you grow up kid and go somewhere appropriate for your posts that have nothing to do with Samsung? This is SAMSUNG MEMBERS. I did not make that up. Or is your issue that you need help identifying what is what? In that case, I'm happy to help.
0 Likes
Tablets
ok you need to button your lip making people feel down about themselves is the only reason you are doing this because you are brought down yourself but doing it to other people I'm disgusted
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Tablets
Keep telling yourself that. It's adorable kid.
0 Likes
Tablets
@CHMultimedia ok can you just stop your are bringing me and him down making us feel less of ourselves maybe that's how you do stuff but I'm different than you I dont judge a book by its cover I'm very very disgusted that anyone would stoop so low just to make someone so mad at themselves
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Tablets
Aw, facts bring you down? You're disgusted at facts? Boy, life will not treat you well.
0 Likes
Tablets
btw I'm a girl
0 Likes