unable to add a second Roger's.com email address

(Topic created on: 01-05-2020 08:52 PM)
debegebe
Beginner Level 2
Options
Tablets
Hi!  

Happy New Year!

I received a new Tab A for Christmas.  I have been able to setup my main Roger's.com email, the system will not let me add the secondary address, states the username and password does not exist.  I've tried to manually set it up, just keeps switching over to Yahoo, then to Roger's when I enter the email address.   It will not let me create manually.

The password and email address is correct.  I have both mails active on my Samsung mobile, my older Samsung tablet AND my work laptop.  My gmail email is loaded and working, just unable to add my second Roger's.com email account.  

Any help would be appreciated...and yes my email address and password that I'm trying to add is correct.

Thanks in advance!  
0 Likes
4 Comments
Tablets
Just a thought - If you ever leave Rogers - Then you will likely lose access to your Rogers email account - I personally use Gmail - But this is a cautionary suggestion against using (relying) on Carrier tied email accounts - My 2 cents fwiw 🐧
mytech
Expert Level 3
Tablets
This is the best advice, get a hotmail or Gmail account !
MystTake
Active Level 6
Tablets
make sure you have configured the correct settings not sure if rogers uses exchange, imap/pop
0 Likes
papin5
Beginner Level 2
Tablets
Unavailable to verify email
0 Likes