Original topic:

wifi is connected, two apps don't always stay connected....wifi server error

(Topic created on: 12-15-2019 10:57 AM)
MMthetoybunny
Beginner Level 2
Options
Tablets
I've installed an app from the so I can watch my shows for free. The app keeps on showing a message on the Tablet's screen saying "There is a problem with server. You will be switched to lite mode." Then there are two options "cancel" or "ok". The problem is that the app usually connects to wifi server for a at least two days in row before it stops working. The tablet is also connected to the wifi. Also, the same thing happened to the YouTube app on December 14.
Anyone have another way to watch shows for free. 
5 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Tablets
Free stuff is unreliable. Nothing can be done about that. Check paid IPTV options. I have one at home and it works well.
0 Likes
MMthetoybunny
Beginner Level 2
Tablets
there is already two paid options for the shows. Only one of the shows are available with one. The other show is only available on the app I'm referring to, then season 5 and season 6 are also available with the same thing as the first show.
The only other way to watch either show is to waste time getting American Netflix or waste money on Disney Plus.
so you tell me if there is any other way to watch "Legacies" or "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." for free. I only want to watch at least the first four seasons of the "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." for free.
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Tablets
I don't know these shows or where you can watch them. You can search something online at your own risk. We can't share illegal stuff or links on this forum.
0 Likes
MMthetoybunny
Beginner Level 2
Tablets
why does almost all of the apps I use think the tablet isn't connected to wifi even though the tablet is connected to wifi.
Samesung
Active Level 10
Tablets
If you were using something like TeaTV their servers got taken down by the EU copyright law violations. Dont worry they will probably be up and running in the new year. The only ones I know of that might have it are Nova TV and/or BeeTV. Some of these ask for a lot of device allowances in order to work. Remember to deny them or enjoy the adware.
0 Likes