Community Manager

Hey Samsung Members!

As we near the middle of August some of us are dreading back to school, and others of us are psyched about it.  Either way, most of us will be heading to the mall or online to do some back to school shopping.  Tell us what your ‘must have’ item is to head into September – and why you can’t live without it!  Don’t forget to post in the Lifestyle section with the hashtag #Member Mondays

12 Comments
Shaggyskunk1
Expert Level 5
Uhm - School is a distant memory for some...

If I was heading to a Mall or looking for something interesting online - Might be figuring out how to spend the Canadian winter in Fiji 🇫🇯 🙂🐧
SnowCat19
Expert Level 5

mhmm Fiji sounds amazing!

I'm with you Shaggy

CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Nah parks look so nice in winter, especially our world-famous parks and other landscapes.
Shaggyskunk1
Expert Level 5
@CHMultimedia

I remember the ice storm of 1998 - No electricity for just over 2 weeks...
Fiji sounds better - Or Bora Bora in a pinch 😂

p.s. I'd happily send you a Postcard 😂
Samesung
Active Level 10
I'm in for Bora Bora!
jiggles
Active Level 6
School days are way behind me and both my brilliant girls. a marine biologist and vet. I think they should pay to send me on a vacation to Costco Rico. Don't even know how to spell it hahahha. See!!! I really need a vacation lolollol
Hackersrevil
Active Level 6
You must be so proud! Good 4 u! MIA AMOUR!
SnowCat19
Expert Level 5

@defconphil is there anything we can help you with?

defconphil
Active Level 7
@snowcat19 Nope. thanks man. I was suppose to recieve the spiderman smart case for the s10plus. but now that I'm getting the note 10plus, I just wanted to see if they switch it with something else.