Original topic:

Monthly Wallpaper #10 - F A L L πŸ‚

(Topic created on: 10-31-2020 01:43 PM)
ZMAHD
β˜…
Options
Themes

Hey guys, hope everyone is doing well! I've been pretty busy in the last month with a ton of work, but I still wanted to keep this consistent stream of wallpapers coming in! This is October's wallpaper! I was originally aiming to have this out by early October to commemorate the new season, but haven't gotten around to it, anyway, I hope you enjoy this! I made this wallpaper with the inspiration of what this season brings, the warm colours of the leaves and (my favourite) pumpkin spice EVERYTHING. 

Download:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P5iFFoQFN2ZVKAsFE-AhC6upp7_D0Y9u/view?usp=sharing

Fall.png

6 Comments
keagan
Options
Themes

Hi ZMAHD, The wallpaper looks awesome to me. I really appreciate you for putting your best ideas forward every time to create such beautiful wallpapers.

Themes

Thank you so much, Keagan! It means a lot coming from you; I mainly want to keep up the goal I made back in January and it really helps me get my creativity going, but I also want to set an example and try to put myself in a position to hopefully get closer to the Ambassador role in the future 🀞

Themes

Wow, awesome design.

Themes

Thanks @Tallman! I added some grain into it to give it more texture πŸ˜€

0 Likes
Themes
time to change my wallpaper
Themes

Haha thanks @gokongming! I hope you like it!