Original topic:

Samsung Note10|10+ Wallpaper Challenge!

(Topic created on: 11-09-2019 01:31 AM)
Options
Themes

Hey Samsung Members!

Alrighty - time to announce a contest! This one is a Wallpaper Challenge for the Samsung Note 10 and 10+! This contest will end on the 22nd of November - at the end of the day.

For details, we've updated the tip because members were having problems loading the benefit details - click here for all the information!

As well, there was some confusion the last time we did this, so I went ahead and attatched the full contest rules so that people can refer to it if anything.

Some friendly reminders:

-Please post in the Themes section of Samsung Members!
-Please use the hashtags #GalaxyNote10 #SamsungContest 

-Please use the title "Wallpaper Challenge"
-Please provide a brief description of the wallpaper

All this is to help us better understand and organize all the entries! Thanks, and happy posting!!!

Cheers,

Jeremy:)

32 Comments
Themes
Hi Jeremy 🙂
I'm new to Samsung Members and would like to enter my Wallpaper. Having difficulty finding Themes🙂
silbie123
Active Level 7
Themes
The themes option shows up when you go to post your entry. On the main application screen, click on new post and select Category Community > Services > Themes

If you are looking to see other entries, I would search the hashtags. Hope that helps? :)
goulegit
Active Level 3
Themes
I'm able to download template, but nothing happens, I'm unable to add an image from google photos, the template has no functionality
0 Likes
mindl
Active Level 8
Themes
I give up. not working
0 Likes
mhinc
Active Level 3
Themes
How about instead of these lame contests, you open up the One UI 2 Beta for Canada and stop deleting threads regarding how upset members are about the fact Canada is never included.
Ghost7
Beginner Level 5
Themes
well said.
NotADog
Active Level 1
Themes
honestly though, these little reminders that we still dont have it feel more heartening and real than anything else I've been reading.

Wonder if they'll make a big spectacle when it finally releases in canada.
BedStyKid0Husky
Beginner Level 2
Themes
This contest theme doesn't work, and i've tried the links several times. So please fix and for future references have cooler contests for Canadians, yes we also buy Samsung products. I already had a bad experience with you last year when you didn't honor your word with the speaker thing. 🙄🙄