Hey Samsung Members!

Alrighty - time to announce a contest! This one is a Wallpaper Challenge for the Samsung Note 10 and 10+! This contest will end on the 22nd of November - at the end of the day.

For details, we've updated the tip because members were having problems loading the benefit details - click here for all the information!

As well, there was some confusion the last time we did this, so I went ahead and attatched the full contest rules so that people can refer to it if anything.

Some friendly reminders:

-Please post in the Themes section of Samsung Members!
-Please use the hashtags #GalaxyNote10 #SamsungContest 

-Please use the title "Wallpaper Challenge"
-Please provide a brief description of the wallpaper

All this is to help us better understand and organize all the entries! Thanks, and happy posting!!!

Cheers,

JeremySmiling Face

29 Comments
ShortyDynamite
Active Level 3
Hi Jeremy 🙂
I'm new to Samsung Members and would like to enter my Wallpaper. Having difficulty finding Themes🙂
Highlighted
silbie012
Active Level 4
The themes option shows up when you go to post your entry. On the main application screen, click on new post and select Category Community > Services > Themes

If you are looking to see other entries, I would search the hashtags. Hope that helps? Smiling Face
goulegit
Active Level 1
I'm able to download template, but nothing happens, I'm unable to add an image from google photos, the template has no functionality
mindl
Active Level 7
I give up. not working
mhinc
Active Level 1
How about instead of these lame contests, you open up the One UI 2 Beta for Canada and stop deleting threads regarding how upset members are about the fact Canada is never included.
Ghost7
Beginner Level 5
well said.
NotADog
Beginner Level 2
honestly though, these little reminders that we still dont have it feel more heartening and real than anything else I've been reading.

Wonder if they'll make a big spectacle when it finally releases in canada.
BedStyKid0Husky
Beginner Level 2
This contest theme doesn't work, and i've tried the links several times. So please fix and for future references have cooler contests for Canadians, yes we also buy Samsung products. I already had a bad experience with you last year when you didn't honor your word with the speaker thing. 🙄🙄