Original topic:

Samsung Note10|10+ Wallpaper Challenge!

(Topic created on: 11-21-2019 04:11 PM)
Options
Themes

Hey Samsung Members!

Alrighty - time to announce a contest! This one is a Wallpaper Challenge for the Samsung Note 10 and 10+! This contest will end on the 22nd of November - at the end of the day.

For details, we've updated the tip because members were having problems loading the benefit details - click here for all the information!

As well, there was some confusion the last time we did this, so I went ahead and attatched the full contest rules so that people can refer to it if anything.

Some friendly reminders:

-Please post in the Themes section of Samsung Members!
-Please use the hashtags #GalaxyNote10 #SamsungContest 

-Please use the title "Wallpaper Challenge"
-Please provide a brief description of the wallpaper

All this is to help us better understand and organize all the entries! Thanks, and happy posting!!!

Cheers,

Jeremy:)

mindl
Active Level 8
Themes
We all lose! Canadians are a big joke!
mhinc
Active Level 3
Themes
No, Samsung Canada is the big joke. Not Canadians. Their support is a joke and they couldn't ever support a Beta so we pay for Flagship and get screwed when it comes to Betas
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Themes

@Jeremy_from_Samsung
Pourriez-vous faire cette annonce du concours en français afin que je comprenne ?

1 canadien sur 3 est francophone...et Google translate donne une très mauvaise traduction de ce concours.

Quand aurons-nous un Modérateur francophone capable de répondre à nos questions sur ce site CANADIEN. J'en suis rendu à penser que c'est du racisme envers les francophones... 

silbie123
Active Level 7
Themes
You can get the template directly from these links:

1) Galaxy Note10 template
https://images.samsung.com/is/image/samsung/p5/global/samsung-members/wallpaper-challenge/Note10-wal...

2) Galaxy Note10Plus template
https://images.samsung.com/is/image/samsung/p5/global/samsung-members/wallpaper-challenge/Note10plus...

They are meant to be a guide to use in your design programs to size your unique wallpaper.
Themes
Hi there 🙂
I've designed my template. The trouble I'm having is where to upload? In my Members app I'm not seeing Themes?🙂
0 Likes
silbie123
Active Level 7
Themes
@shortydynamite

Hello! :)
The themes option shows up when you go to post your entry.
On the main application screen, click on new post button and select Category Community > Services > Themes

Hope that helps? :)
0 Likes
Fussy17
Active Level 3
Themes
Hi,
i cant seem to download the template from the Samsung contest link provided in the detail section but i was able to download it from the link provided in the comment section but i just wanted to confirm whether that template is okay as the resolution for note10+ template is 1440×2560 whereas the original resolution is 1440×3040. i designed it based on 1440×2560 so just wanted to confirm if thats okay?
Thanks
0 Likes
Options
Themes

Hey @Fussy17,

That should be okay!

Cheers,

Page
Active Level 4
Themes
not working
0 Likes
Options
Themes

Hey @Page!

Have you tried the link that @silbie012 posted in the comments? Those should work.

Cheers,

0 Likes