Original topic:

Samsung Note10|10+ Wallpaper Challenge!

(Topic created on: 12-04-2019 06:02 PM)
Options
Themes

Hey Samsung Members!

Alrighty - time to announce a contest! This one is a Wallpaper Challenge for the Samsung Note 10 and 10+! This contest will end on the 22nd of November - at the end of the day.

For details, we've updated the tip because members were having problems loading the benefit details - click here for all the information!

As well, there was some confusion the last time we did this, so I went ahead and attatched the full contest rules so that people can refer to it if anything.

Some friendly reminders:

-Please post in the Themes section of Samsung Members!
-Please use the hashtags #GalaxyNote10 #SamsungContest 

-Please use the title "Wallpaper Challenge"
-Please provide a brief description of the wallpaper

All this is to help us better understand and organize all the entries! Thanks, and happy posting!!!

Cheers,

Jeremy:)

estelledes
Active Level 2
Themes
@Jeremy_from_Samsung
Hi Jeremy,
When I submitted last night I completely forgot to add the two hashtags and just added them this morning to my contest submission, is that okay? I'm so sorry about this!
0 Likes
Fussy17
Active Level 3
Themes
Hi @estelledes,
I believe because you posted your submission at 22nd of Nov before 12am EST then your post should be valid and no changes can be made after that, based on the rule. Also on a side note, the two hashtags should be added at the bottom of the post where it says "Tags" below your image. Rest looks fine to me. Great job on your submission 👍
Good Luck 😊
0 Likes
Options
Themes

Hi @estelledes,

Yep! That should be alright:) Thank you for your honesty! I will add it to the submissions, no worries! Thanks @Fussy17!

Cheers,

estelledes
Active Level 2
Themes
Okay thank you so much @Fussy17 and @Jeremy_from_Samsung for your help!!
Options
Themes

Hey @estelledes,

If you can, check your private messages! You may have to go on the computer and access through Samsung Members to see your inbox. 

Cheers,

estelledes
Active Level 2
Themes
@Jeremy_from_Samsung I just saw it! Thank you so much for letting me know and I'm sorry about the late response!
0 Likes
idk1
Active Level 1
Themes
queen
0 Likes
Lifeofh
Active Level 3
Themes
Just wondering if there's already a winner for this contest? It is already announced? I can't find it here in the community.
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Themes

I will probably win this contest, i send my picture as soon than i translate everything in FRENCH, sorry if i was late...this is Samsung's fault.😎

What do i win exactly,  new Galaxy Ta S6 256 gb ?

0 Likes
Fussy17
Active Level 3
Themes
@Lifeofh, i believe they already have chosen the winners as the selection date was the 26th and they are probably just waiting to hear back from the winners i guess. They will post the winners after they get confirmation 🤔
0 Likes