Original topic:

Wallpaper Challenge

(Topic created on: 11-22-2019 08:39 PM)
ZenoKnite
Active Level 7
Options
Themes
The first time I flew in an airplane was about 4 years ago. All of my life I've never had the privilege to fly because it was too expensive and my parents always figured it was cheaper to drive.

Fast forward to today, I've actually been on many flights now and I'm always excited and facinated looking out the window. So, I usually book for a window seat whenever I fly out for work or leisure. 

I've curated a pack of aerial photos below from a couple flights that I would like to share for all those that enjoy looking out an airplane window just as I do. These photos were taken from my Galaxy S10+ with the 2x lens.

Cheers! 😃

7 Comments
joem0ma
Beginner Level 2
Themes
lol
Themes
I can relate with you. When I was in my childhood, I totally disliked flying. Now in my adulthood flying does not bother me one bit. Those photos turned out awesome. I like the 6th picture because on the right side the design looks like a birds head.
ZenoKnite
Active Level 7
Themes
haha whoa that's true I didnt even see that bird head!!
Themes
Love flying! Its not the ssme lift off or drop zone, lol!
What a feel the 1st time well sorry 2nd time, 18 mths, awwh puked all over parents. 11 yrs old, **bleep** PIT TOO, PILOTS WERE AWESOME!
0 Likes
Themes
pilot flying control area! holy its s cockpit. awwhhh lol.
I agree with jayman1973, I love birdseye, & fo see that! Good eue! 73!
The 1st 4 pretty clear from 1800- 2800 ft up. knots @ ???
0 Likes
Themes
ok whatever not delete and edit so smsll of area to correct.
hummmm
0 Likes
Themes
idk last, love those m, vibrant colors! awhh SCREENSHOT! NICE WALLPAPER!
ITS ALLOWED, IF NOT LET ME KNOW! ITS TRANQUIL!
0 Likes