Original topic:

custom ringtones

(Topic created on: 09-07-2020 10:27 AM)
Dragonan
Active Level 3
Options
Themes
I have the s20 plus and Have no idea why when I set custom ringtones for all my contacts...it always switches all of them back to default or to one sound 
0 Likes
15 Comments
Themes
Where do you set your ringtone? From Phone app->Settings->Call alerts and ringtones-> Ringtones

Or you set your ringtones in different ways?
0 Likes
Dragonan
Active Level 3
Themes
ive gone into each contact and assigned specific ringtones for each contact but then they all switch to that same ringtone
0 Likes
Themes
If it is for all, you can try my above location in Phone app, that should change all custome ringtones at once. Unless you want individual ringtones for specific callers.
0 Likes
Themes
Also, where do you save your custom ringtones?
0 Likes
Dragonan
Active Level 3
Themes
yes Ive done that too and then went to each contact for their own sounds.Ive downloaded some off the app store
0 Likes
Themes
So now the question is, do you have the mp3 files under a folder name "Ringtones"?
0 Likes
Dragonan
Active Level 3
Themes
um just in files on phone ? i have a couple ringtone apps downloaded too
0 Likes
Themes
Usually custom ringtones all saved under Ringtones folder on your phone. I am not sure how's ringtones app works. All my custom ringtones store under this folder, see my screenshot.
0 Likes
Themes
Ok, after you downloaded the ringtone. Use My Files app move your ringtone files to Ringtones Folder. This should work.
0 Likes