Original topic:

Helpppp lol

(Topic created on: 07-05-2020 01:51 PM)
YoYoUptown
Active Level 3
Options
Tip
Hey folks, was wondering if anyone can help. When I take close up food pics the camera on my s20 ultra blurs out whatever it's not focused on (I hate that), anyone know how I can get it to stop doing that please. 

Your help is appreciated. Picture below for reference  

14 Comments
Tip
Do you have the camera to close to the food? You could also try while holding the phone, position it so you get a clear image. Also make sure the camera lens are clean. That entree looks so fantastic. Do you mind if I join you for dinner?😄😄😄
YoYoUptown
Active Level 3
Tip
But I want it close to the food lol, I never had any issues with taking good pics with my s10+. I just notice it on this camera. My lens is also always clean, that's a pet peeve of mine lol, so I make sure I clean it before every pic. Sure come on by, there's enough left for one more guest lol
Tip
I am not sure what else to suggest. Maybe another Samsung Member has an idea.
0 Likes
jamesy
Active Level 9
Tip
use pro mode. you may be able to get closer.
jamesy
Active Level 9
Tip
also I believe there is a new macro option. I know its tricky with the ultra, I've been having a hard time too. those methods though are the best you can get.
Tip
Try turn off scene optimizer. Looks like it automatically use Food mode. I remebered only Food mode do such thing. Or use Pro mode.

But the lamp rack looks very delicious 😁😁😁
YoYoUptown
Active Level 3
Tip
Ok, I'll definitely try that. Thank you 😊
Tip
I took 2 examples. One using Food mode and one using Pro mode.
YoYoUptown
Active Level 3
Tip
do you mind sharing the settings on pro mode. I haven't tried pro as yet but when I went there just now it looked very intimidating lol
0 Likes