Original topic:

3rd galaxy watch and same problems... ready to return

(Topic created on: 11-09-2018 09:55 AM)
ajh1326
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
I'm so in love with the new galaxy watch but I'm getting so frustrated with it and I'm ready to return. I'm on my 3rd device due to the fact the heart rate monitor will randomly stop recording (when it's on always track) and I have to reset the device for it to work again. Also when I start a work out it records for 5 minutes and then just stops. I called into Samsung/wrote in to the help center and each time I was told to reset to factory conditions and turn off the oliotical detection... Doesn't help and is a waste of my time. And if this is the 3rd device doing the same thing clearly there is an issue with the product. I love the device for everything else tho for the battery life and the features on it which is why I'm struggling to let go and go somewhere else. If anyone has a fix I would love it but I don't want to send it out because then I'll likely be over my return period.
2 Comments
Moderator_
Options
Wearables
Hello @ajh1326, please use the live chat feature within Samsung memebers! They will be happy to help you.
-Jenna
0 Likes
ajh1326
Active Level 1
Wearables
I have done that 3 times... I had mentioned that in the post. The only outcome has been exchange it or send it away to be repaired. and reading through posts by others people is that when sending it away it takes longer then expected (so unable to return it to the store) and it doesn't fix the problem.