Original topic:

44mm Active 2

(Topic created on: 01-02-2020 09:46 AM)
gagraham
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
I must say that I am very disappointed with the quality of the glass used in this watch, I have owned this for just over a month now and the edge of the bezel is scratched quite badly where it rubs the sleeve. I don't wear any jewelry or watches when I am working because they are a catching hazard. I contacted Samsung recently regarding the issue and was told to bad its normal wear, I have a watch that's 40 years old that exhibits no scratches on the crystal.  If this is a fitness watch and this is normal wear I advise against purchasing it because it doesn't stand up to normal use it will be a disaster in a work out environment. 

Very Disappointed 
Gary 
15 Comments
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Wearables

Wich model number please ?

0 Likes
gagraham
Active Level 1
Wearables
SM-R825F
Ibrahim2006
Active Level 1
Wearables
what watch is it
0 Likes
gagraham
Active Level 1
Wearables
galaxy active 2 44mm SM-R825F
0 Likes
JDJC08
Active Level 4
Wearables
I put a protective case on mine from spigen. Got it from Amazon. :)
0 Likes
dejanh
Active Level 6
Wearables
It's glass. It scratches. There is a reason why sapphire is the material of choice on serious watches.
0 Likes
gagraham
Active Level 1
Wearables
I have a friend that purchased an inexpensive smartwatch a year ago, wears it all the time and it doesn't have a mark on the glass. Moral of this is expensive doesn't mean better quality.
0 Likes
sonny72
Active Level 4
Wearables
sorry to hear that. I have the gears3 and the galaxy watch and I have to say both watches are without screen protector and they don't have any scratches.
0 Likes
sonny72
Active Level 4
Wearables
1 of them
0 Likes