Original topic:

Active 2 issues after update

(Topic created on: 10-19-2020 03:25 PM)
pipper0419
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables

I'm not sure if anyone else has even noticed this or not but after the last 2 updates, the Workout manual Bike Mode has changed significantly!  Before the update, the voice announcement use to be louder, it use to announce how many total miles completed after each mile and the heart rate average was removed from the announcement.  These 3 things are very important and need to be put back /tweaked to be like before the update.  While riding, I don't have the time to look at the watch to see what my heart rate is, nor can I look at the total miles I have completed.  Before the update, I was able to hear the voice announcement clearly over the traffic, but now I really can't hear it very well, and the vibration to warn me that the voice announcement is about to speak was reduced and no longer powerful anymore.  Please Samsung fix these issues that you tweak and put them back the way they were.  The things that you did were not improvement but hindrances.

0 Likes
1 Comment
Halston
Options
Wearables

Hi pipper0419,
Please follow the below troubleshooting steps and check if it works.
Make sure that the Galaxy wearable app is updated to the latest version.
Then disconnect and reconnect the watch from your phone.
If the problem persists, reset your watch after a backup of the data. Otherwise, it will erase all the watch data. Please get back to us with the results.
Here are the steps to backup your watch data:
Go to Settings>>Account and backup or account and follow the on-screen instructions.
Here are the steps to reset the watch:
Go to Settings>>General>>Reset.

0 Likes