Original topic:

Ask An Expert - Wearables Thread!

(Topic created on: 10-27-2019 06:42 PM)
Options
Wearables

Hey Samsung Members!

This is the second installment of "Ask an Expert" - this time its about all things Wearables! The thread will open and we'll go live on October 24(Thursday) from 3-4pm EST! When the thread opens we'll be answering your questions LIVE! Remember to comment on the thread during that time so that we can respond:)

For those who are new, or would like a refresher, here are some of the guidelines to it:

Format:

• Please post one question as a “Comment” in this discussion thread
  • The moderator will use the ‘reply’ function in the comment to your answer question based on the Expert panels’ input
  • Only one reply per comment will be made during the event – if there are follow up questions please send them to the Moderator afterwards and we will ensure you get more info!

Some suggestions to keep things moving:

• Please allow a moment or two for your comment (question) to be replied to – we may need to leverage the knowledge of one or two people in the room to create a clear and accurate reply
  • Please do not flood the forum with multiple comments (questions) – let’s give every Member a chance to ask – per above, we will be happy to continue replying during the days following the  event
  • Please follow our community guidelines at all times

We'll see you then!

123 Comments
RossB
Active Level 7
Wearables
so when is the update for the galaxy?
doobydude
Active Level 7
Wearables
probably never. I have been waiting for about 7 months now for them to fix this issue. its ridiculous. samsung is without a doubt dropping the ball on their smartwatches unfortunately and apple smartwatches are absolutely dominating Samsung in the watches department. apple has official apps and everything else. cant even get a real Facebook messenger app its BS
0 Likes
slice
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
why does my phone delete my emails?
0 Likes
KelleyRose
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
my texting screen has changed to black & teal and I can barely read it. I've tried to restart as well as settings and I can't get rid of it. can anyone help me?
0 Likes
KelleyRose
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
I have a samsung galaxy s8
0 Likes
doobydude
Active Level 7
Wearables
change your theme by holding down your finger in an empty space on your phones main home screen and select themes and change it to something better. or maybe try turning on or off dark mode? but the themes thing will change it for sure
0 Likes
NoShow
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
ok, simple question.
I am trying to pair my phone to my tv. I have done this in the past, for whatever reason my phone/bluetooth is saying cannot connect to "bt reciever"
any advice?
0 Likes
Nemati
Active Level 4
Wearables
the galaxy watch active 2 is dope but the battery suc ks
0 Likes
Rastacasta
Beginner Level 3
Wearables
I've been thinking about trading or selling my Galaxy Watch Lte and getting the GW Active 2, but I've got great battery life compared to Apple Watch. The only downside for me is the weight!
Nemati
Active Level 4
Wearables
You're going to get about a day and a half with the galaxy watch active 2 with normal use, on med. brightness.