Original topic:

Ask An Expert - Wearables Thread!

(Topic created on: 10-31-2019 02:54 PM)
Options
Wearables

Hey Samsung Members!

This is the second installment of "Ask an Expert" - this time its about all things Wearables! The thread will open and we'll go live on October 24(Thursday) from 3-4pm EST! When the thread opens we'll be answering your questions LIVE! Remember to comment on the thread during that time so that we can respond:)

For those who are new, or would like a refresher, here are some of the guidelines to it:

Format:

• Please post one question as a “Comment” in this discussion thread
  • The moderator will use the ‘reply’ function in the comment to your answer question based on the Expert panels’ input
  • Only one reply per comment will be made during the event – if there are follow up questions please send them to the Moderator afterwards and we will ensure you get more info!

Some suggestions to keep things moving:

• Please allow a moment or two for your comment (question) to be replied to – we may need to leverage the knowledge of one or two people in the room to create a clear and accurate reply
  • Please do not flood the forum with multiple comments (questions) – let’s give every Member a chance to ask – per above, we will be happy to continue replying during the days following the  event
  • Please follow our community guidelines at all times

We'll see you then!

123 Comments
doobydude
Active Level 7
Wearables
I was thinking of selling my galaxy watch. just need to find some sucker that isnt aware how garbage it is because samsung cant ever release an update for their watches apps.
0 Likes
Wearables
jai poster une nouvelle publication
0 Likes
manbabes
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
hi
0 Likes
Babydoll8279
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
how do I take a theme off to go back to just regular samsung theme
0 Likes
boyo8787
Active Level 1
Wearables
what should i do about the calories being way off. they are not being recorded.properly
0 Likes
burtgt
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
galaxy buds the left bud has very low volume and wont fix i need help!!!
0 Likes
vape
Active Level 10
Wearables
Make sure you turn up the buds with the buds and than turn up your phone
0 Likes
mmikee
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
hi! is samsung pay cash available in ontario? i wanna get one but i dont see it within the samsung pay app. i might missing something
0 Likes
OMDASMIDA
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Bonjour,

Je vois pas tous mes emails sur l'application GMAIL sur mon Samsung S9 ! Ceux avant 16 septembre 2019 ne sont pas la🤔 Qu'est ce que je peux faire ? Merci.

J'ai essayé de supprimer mes comptes gmail et de les rajouter ça marche pas !!

0 Likes
doobydude
Active Level 7
Wearables
when will samsung (if ever) release an update to fix its galaxy 46mm LTE (supposedly SMART watch?) it's been almost a year since I havbt been able to update apps on it, but only the apps on the watch MADE BY SAMSUNG. this is getting absolutely ridiculous!!!
0 Likes