Original topic:

Ask An Expert - Wearables Thread!

(Topic created on: 11-01-2019 03:33 AM)
Options
Wearables

Hey Samsung Members!

This is the second installment of "Ask an Expert" - this time its about all things Wearables! The thread will open and we'll go live on October 24(Thursday) from 3-4pm EST! When the thread opens we'll be answering your questions LIVE! Remember to comment on the thread during that time so that we can respond:)

For those who are new, or would like a refresher, here are some of the guidelines to it:

Format:

• Please post one question as a “Comment” in this discussion thread
  • The moderator will use the ‘reply’ function in the comment to your answer question based on the Expert panels’ input
  • Only one reply per comment will be made during the event – if there are follow up questions please send them to the Moderator afterwards and we will ensure you get more info!

Some suggestions to keep things moving:

• Please allow a moment or two for your comment (question) to be replied to – we may need to leverage the knowledge of one or two people in the room to create a clear and accurate reply
  • Please do not flood the forum with multiple comments (questions) – let’s give every Member a chance to ask – per above, we will be happy to continue replying during the days following the  event
  • Please follow our community guidelines at all times

We'll see you then!

123 Comments
Options
Wearables

Hi everyone! The thread is now open. Please adhere to the rules and treat everyone with respect:)

desertprincess
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
how d i use my cellphone providers data instead of wifi provider. when at home it automatically goes to telus
fancy111
Active Level 1
Wearables
Sure enough sounds good to me!....Why is my phone telling me that I don't have an active device when I do
0 Likes
fancy111
Active Level 1
Wearables
Hi there how long does it take to answer my question please and why can't I just talk directly to Samsung
0 Likes
dabankwah
Active Level 5
Wearables

Hi all!  here is a question that was submitted earlier this month by Samsung Member "sweetv":

yes!! me2 I'd like to know when they will fix the Galaxy Watch to update the apps. I've had my watch for almost 7 months now and not one of my apps can be updated. I have 6 apps pending updates in the Galaxy store over 5 months and can never be updated. this is ridiculous!

dabankwah
Active Level 5
Wearables

We are sorry to hear about the overall experience you are having with the Galaxy watch. 
Samsung is aware of that some apps on certain Galaxy watches are not updating. This case has been reported and should be fixed by next software update.
Please keep the software of the Galaxy watch updated which would also introduce new features and improve device performance. Below is the procedure to update the Galaxy watch.
From a Home screen on your companion Android smartphone, tap the Galaxy Wearable app. Tap the Home tab (lower-left).
Tap About Galaxy Watch>>Update watch software>>Update now.
Thanks for being a Samsung Customer.

0 Likes
Jackmay
Active Level 4
Wearables
why my Samsung Galaxy watch 46m LTE not updating? I have 5 update that don't want to install
dabankwah
Active Level 5
Wearables

Hi Jackmay!  sorry you are having trouble.  Please check "Watch Software Update" within the Galaxy Werable App - if for any reason that doesn't work, pleare perform a factory reset on your watch.  Do you need steps to complete this?

0 Likes
Rastacasta
Beginner Level 3
Wearables
I have the same problem, it's a lost cause!