Original topic:

Ask An Expert - Wearables Thread!

(Topic created on: 11-04-2019 08:36 PM)
Options
Wearables

Hey Samsung Members!

This is the second installment of "Ask an Expert" - this time its about all things Wearables! The thread will open and we'll go live on October 24(Thursday) from 3-4pm EST! When the thread opens we'll be answering your questions LIVE! Remember to comment on the thread during that time so that we can respond:)

For those who are new, or would like a refresher, here are some of the guidelines to it:

Format:

• Please post one question as a “Comment” in this discussion thread
  • The moderator will use the ‘reply’ function in the comment to your answer question based on the Expert panels’ input
  • Only one reply per comment will be made during the event – if there are follow up questions please send them to the Moderator afterwards and we will ensure you get more info!

Some suggestions to keep things moving:

• Please allow a moment or two for your comment (question) to be replied to – we may need to leverage the knowledge of one or two people in the room to create a clear and accurate reply
  • Please do not flood the forum with multiple comments (questions) – let’s give every Member a chance to ask – per above, we will be happy to continue replying during the days following the  event
  • Please follow our community guidelines at all times

We'll see you then!

123 Comments
zeb79
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
anyone here find that the earbuds sound is more on the low side ?
0 Likes
Rosna
Active Level 1
Wearables
Havent found that to be the case. They're loud and clear.
0 Likes
vape
Active Level 10
Wearables
Make sure you turn up the headphones with the headphones and also turn up your phone volume. I personally find them to loud at full blast
0 Likes
desertprincess
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
what is my answer
0 Likes
CanadianEh
Active Level 1
Wearables
Blue is much faster than Wednesday
0 Likes
aous
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
I cannot access my Samsung Pass. it says it is temporary unavailable please try again later. the problem is it has been like this for a while. any suggestions?!
0 Likes
Ladyjane
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Why can't l close my cell phone?
0 Likes
Yasso
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Hi I have a samsung active watch and since few days I do not receive notifications on mu watch. the notifications are active on my watch. Any idea why?
0 Likes
RossB
Active Level 7
Wearables
still waiting for the watch update is it coming before the game watch is absolute?
Rosna
Active Level 1
Wearables
I have gear iconx 2018. while wearing them the ambient reduction will turn off pretty quickly ...15 mins. Now it wont turn on at all. States I must have both earbuds on....I have both on fully charged! how do i get ambient and how to get it to recognize I'm wearing both?
0 Likes