Original topic:

Ask An Expert - Wearables Thread!

(Topic created on: 12-12-2019 08:19 AM)
Options
Wearables

Hey Samsung Members!

This is the second installment of "Ask an Expert" - this time its about all things Wearables! The thread will open and we'll go live on October 24(Thursday) from 3-4pm EST! When the thread opens we'll be answering your questions LIVE! Remember to comment on the thread during that time so that we can respond:)

For those who are new, or would like a refresher, here are some of the guidelines to it:

Format:

• Please post one question as a “Comment” in this discussion thread
  • The moderator will use the ‘reply’ function in the comment to your answer question based on the Expert panels’ input
  • Only one reply per comment will be made during the event – if there are follow up questions please send them to the Moderator afterwards and we will ensure you get more info!

Some suggestions to keep things moving:

• Please allow a moment or two for your comment (question) to be replied to – we may need to leverage the knowledge of one or two people in the room to create a clear and accurate reply
  • Please do not flood the forum with multiple comments (questions) – let’s give every Member a chance to ask – per above, we will be happy to continue replying during the days following the  event
  • Please follow our community guidelines at all times

We'll see you then!

123 Comments
InkBoy
Beginner Level 3
Wearables
when will the galaxy watch 2 be released. will it be in 2019?
0 Likes
darryld
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
ive erssed an important text message...I di I get it back if u havent backed it up
0 Likes
samkippo
Active Level 2
Wearables
when is one UI 2 update coming to canada
doobydude
Active Level 7
Wearables
yeah that would be great
0 Likes
RossB
Active Level 7
Wearables
I just got an update tonight does not seem like it fixed the apps not updating issue for me
0 Likes
streber
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
ì çan not read fonts are small PLEASE help
0 Likes
Karine15
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
My two-week old Samsung Galaxy Active2 watch suddenly stopped tracking my sleep data. Nothing was done any differently than previous nights, yet it indicats No Sleep Record Today. And in the phone it had to be recorded manually and data is not detailed as usual. checked my HR on phone and it's set to continuous and sleep is set to record REM. please help. i don't want to return my watch 😔.
0 Likes
doobydude
Active Level 7
Wearables
galaxy watch 46mm LTE still does NOT do updates. **bleep**
0 Likes
Levk
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

Hello I have a galaxy buds headphones, and the charge on it only lasts for about 2 hours, is that normal?

0 Likes
jsnook
Active Level 3
Wearables
Still nothing for the software update for the galaxy watch lte. New year , same problems and no sign of a fix. 

If you ask Samsung support you'll get the same brush off each time with no help. Told to restart,  reset , delete and reinstall apps. After that dont work they tell me each time that there's in update coming out . Been told that for 8+ months now. No idea what to do. Would love to have this fixed. 

0 Likes