Original topic:

Ask An Expert - Wearables Thread!

(Topic created on: 10-21-2019 10:08 AM)
Options
Wearables

Hey Samsung Members!

This is the second installment of "Ask an Expert" - this time its about all things Wearables! The thread will open and we'll go live on October 24(Thursday) from 3-4pm EST! When the thread opens we'll be answering your questions LIVE! Remember to comment on the thread during that time so that we can respond:)

For those who are new, or would like a refresher, here are some of the guidelines to it:

Format:

• Please post one question as a “Comment” in this discussion thread
  • The moderator will use the ‘reply’ function in the comment to your answer question based on the Expert panels’ input
  • Only one reply per comment will be made during the event – if there are follow up questions please send them to the Moderator afterwards and we will ensure you get more info!

Some suggestions to keep things moving:

• Please allow a moment or two for your comment (question) to be replied to – we may need to leverage the knowledge of one or two people in the room to create a clear and accurate reply
  • Please do not flood the forum with multiple comments (questions) – let’s give every Member a chance to ask – per above, we will be happy to continue replying during the days following the  event
  • Please follow our community guidelines at all times

We'll see you then!

123 Comments
Youssef2004
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
will android 10.0 be on the note 8?
0 Likes
hoppz
Beginner Level 3
Wearables
comment how your ideas apply to your theme
0 Likes
fancy111
Active Level 1
Wearables
Why is my gps on my phone saying that I don't have an active device when I do
0 Likes
fancy111
Active Level 1
Wearables
Why is this device saying that I don't have an active device
0 Likes
DisonLY
Active Level 3
Wearables
custom alarm sound for the timer app on the wearable device
vape
Active Level 10
Wearables
I was wondering if the galaxy watch is getting anymore updates? And if so what's coming and when?
Chrisy7556
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
I am new and I have a question. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 9. I want to have my always on display turned on when the screen is black but it says that I have to have that stupid assistant menu turned on all of the time. May I turn off the assistant menu and still have always on display. Is there were work around?
0 Likes
Chhoti
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
my phone doesn't get updated automatically, like it shows I have emails and messages on Facebook and Instagram but when go in there's nothing there. i did restart copule of times but since I got this phone i am having this problem.
beachbum4ever
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
I can't pair my JBL portable Bluetooth speaker why not
0 Likes
Wearables

I do enjoy my Galaxy watch (SM-R805W) and what it can do, but the heart rate monitor and altimeter are very unreliable. For example the altimeter when I am on the same walk every day will read an altitude of between 80 and 85 meters at a certain spot, but sometimes it will read an negative -85 meters. Now for the HR monitor: When I turn the bezel to get the HR monitor and have it do my hear rate it is moxtly accurate, but the HR shown on the dial of my chosen watch face will show a very inaccurate HR; sometimes double or triple what my HR is.

Hope I haven't posted this in the wrong place.