Highlighted
Beginner Level 3
when will the galaxy watch 2 be released. will it be in 2019?
Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
ive erssed an important text message...I di I get it back if u havent backed it up
Highlighted
Active Level 2
when is one UI 2 update coming to canada
Highlighted
Active Level 5
yeah that would be great
Highlighted
Active Level 7
I just got an update tonight does not seem like it fixed the apps not updating issue for me
Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
ì çan not read fonts are small PLEASE help
Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
My two-week old Samsung Galaxy Active2 watch suddenly stopped tracking my sleep data. Nothing was done any differently than previous nights, yet it indicats No Sleep Record Today. And in the phone it had to be recorded manually and data is not detailed as usual. checked my HR on phone and it's set to continuous and sleep is set to record REM. please help. i don't want to return my watch 😔.
Highlighted
Active Level 5
galaxy watch 46mm LTE still does NOT do updates. **bleep**
Highlighted
Beginner Level 2

Hello I have a galaxy buds headphones, and the charge on it only lasts for about 2 hours, is that normal?

Highlighted
Active Level 3
Still nothing for the software update for the galaxy watch lte. New year , same problems and no sign of a fix. 

If you ask Samsung support you'll get the same brush off each time with no help. Told to restart,  reset , delete and reinstall apps. After that dont work they tell me each time that there's in update coming out . Been told that for 8+ months now. No idea what to do. Would love to have this fixed.