Original topic:

Ask An Expert - Wearables Thread!

(Topic created on: 10-21-2019 10:08 AM)
Options
Wearables

Hey Samsung Members!

This is the second installment of "Ask an Expert" - this time its about all things Wearables! The thread will open and we'll go live on October 24(Thursday) from 3-4pm EST! When the thread opens we'll be answering your questions LIVE! Remember to comment on the thread during that time so that we can respond:)

For those who are new, or would like a refresher, here are some of the guidelines to it:

Format:

• Please post one question as a “Comment” in this discussion thread
  • The moderator will use the ‘reply’ function in the comment to your answer question based on the Expert panels’ input
  • Only one reply per comment will be made during the event – if there are follow up questions please send them to the Moderator afterwards and we will ensure you get more info!

Some suggestions to keep things moving:

• Please allow a moment or two for your comment (question) to be replied to – we may need to leverage the knowledge of one or two people in the room to create a clear and accurate reply
  • Please do not flood the forum with multiple comments (questions) – let’s give every Member a chance to ask – per above, we will be happy to continue replying during the days following the  event
  • Please follow our community guidelines at all times

We'll see you then!

123 Comments
cjevans
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
tech 1
0 Likes
ExodusCheese
Active Level 4
Wearables
how do I install Samsung pay app onto my gear S2?
0 Likes
Samsung_uVU16Vu
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

I bought a new galaxy 42mm watch and a few weeks later galaxy buds+ they work great with my A70 phone but the watch seems to have a bluetooth problem as the buds kick in and out when I'm out walking with them. Is anyone else having this issue with this watch

0 Likes
Jackmay
Active Level 4
Wearables
Do you guys know when the next firmware update is coming ? 

I have the watch SM-R805W 

one UI  1.5

Tizen 4.0.0.7

R805WVLU1BSL3

I saw somewhere that there is an updated coming  not to long after the Samsung health update, I have the Samsung health update 2 or 3 weeks ago. 

0 Likes
AngMo
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Hi,
my gear s3 is stuck at tizen 2.3.2.0 - how can I get an update? Battery life is terrible... barely a work day... help!
0 Likes
amit_3012
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

Hi i am using Samsung Galazy S3 Frontier since last two years.  It used to show elevation in my workout tracking in the past but now it doesnt show elevation gain since the recent update. It  pretty much makes the watch useless. Are you going to do something about this or should I just return it back to you. I pretty much feel as if i am being cheated and is violating consumers right. 

0 Likes
wpd
Active Level 1
Wearables
when is the titanium watch 3 coming to Canada?
0 Likes
NightArmor
Active Level 3
Wearables
why Bixby takes so much time to trigger everytime I want to start a timer or send a text message?
0 Likes
Keenongolf
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

I have Galaxy Ear Buds which connected okay on both my Samsung tablet and my Samsung S8 phone. On 24th October there was a Galaxy Wearable software update on my phone and now my earbuds will not connect. I have tried clearing cache and data in Apps, Galaxy Wearable,  Storage. but nothing happens. I have uninstalled and Installed the app, restarted the phone and nothing works. The earbuds still work okay with my tablet, it is driving me mad.

0 Likes
doobydude
Active Level 7
Wearables
make an official Facebook messenger app!!
0 Likes