Original topic:

Ask an Expert - Wearables Edition!

(Topic created on: 10-06-2019 09:21 PM)
Options
Wearables

TIPsmallExpert.png

Hey Samsung Members!

After our first Ask an Expert Event, we're going to continue having these events more frequently. We're going to try and focus on a specific topic this time around! This month we will focus on WEARABLES! From the Galaxy Watch to the Galaxy Buds(and everything between), we will be answering you questions on October 24th at 3PM EST. We look forward to see everyone there! In anticipation of that, comment below what questions you may have about our wearables!

Cheers,

Jeremy:)

52 Comments
Wearables
How about clarifying the Notice - Which continues to show confusing or inaccurate information - ie: S7 series is not getting One UI - But according to the Notice - It would have received One UI in August 2019.... Even when Tagged - No one from Samsung responds to this 🐧
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Wearables
This ^
Options
Wearables

Hey @Shaggyskunk1,

Ah! Yes, I've also noticed that one as well. Thanks for bringing it to my attention! I've sent off an inquiry about it, should be getting a response soon! I'm honestly not too sure why thats there as well...But we should get an answer soon! 

Cheers,

Jeremy:)

SomnathK
Active Level 4
Wearables
same for note 9. As per notice it says September 2019 which is already over. I am still waiting for the update
0 Likes
Wearables
@theonecid and Samsung Moderators are curiously silent on this... but quick to delete posts that make them uncomfortable... and in 5...4....3...🐧
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Wearables
Like who cares about wearables. Really. We want to ask an expert about things that happen around here
BloodWolfe
Active Level 7
Wearables
I'd like to know when you guys will fix the galaxy watch (R805W is my model) issues not updating apps since the last update in mid-May! 4.5 months of this and I bought my watch in early to mid-April by the time it arrived meaning I had one month where it worked properly out of the 5.5 months I've had it. Other countries fixed this issue in June/July IIRC so why is Samsung Canada slacking on this?
doobydude
Active Level 7
Wearables
yes this is sooo true. still havnt been able to update my **bleep** samsung apps. its **bleep** me off
0 Likes
sweetv
Active Level 1
Wearables
yes!! me2 I'd like to know when they will fix the Galaxy Watch to update the apps. I've had my watch for almost 7 months now and not one of my apps can be updated. I have 6 apps pending updates in the Galaxy store over 5 months and can never be updated. this is ridiculous!