Original topic:

Ask an Expert - Wearables Edition!

(Topic created on: 10-21-2019 06:12 PM)
Options
Wearables

TIPsmallExpert.png

Hey Samsung Members!

After our first Ask an Expert Event, we're going to continue having these events more frequently. We're going to try and focus on a specific topic this time around! This month we will focus on WEARABLES! From the Galaxy Watch to the Galaxy Buds(and everything between), we will be answering you questions on October 24th at 3PM EST. We look forward to see everyone there! In anticipation of that, comment below what questions you may have about our wearables!

Cheers,

Jeremy:)

52 Comments
DoodleDeb
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
My Samsung Frontier S3 can be used for samsung pay without having my phone close by. Apparently, the Galaxy Watch I've just bought won't do that. Why the backwards step in evolution?
0 Likes
Gemini
Active Level 7
Wearables
#askanexpert I was wondering if there's any plans on adding a full version of Bixby with the updated voice on the current or upcoming Galaxy smart watches?
0 Likes
Ilyes
Beginner Level 4
Wearables
Is samsung going to push more updates on the Galaxy Buds?
0 Likes
RedEyeRon
Active Level 3
Wearables
When will the next Galaxy Watch coming out... and will it have the physical rotating bezel?
0 Likes
feebee
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
I can't get my fit e working
0 Likes
plp
Beginner Level 5
Wearables
When will the galaxy watch be getting the one ui 1.2 update that the galaxy watch active has?
0 Likes
Allatham79
Active Level 2
Wearables
funny when they exposed this doing whatever it was the Knox container on my phone was unsecure and also had someone cloning my accounts and apps and doing whatever they wanted. speaking of that where is the store cash out I don't have the money for such shenanigans. Not professional and not impressed at all
0 Likes
Worried
Beginner Level 5
Wearables
I want free thing
0 Likes
Yolobroro
Beginner Level 4
Wearables
Will the 46mm Galaxy Watch get the One Ui 2.0 Update alongside the S9/S10 generation?
boneman1961
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
I have a question about the new galaxy buds. I find the volume to be low even when I have them at maximum..
I tried all the settings in the app but still no luck. some YouTube Teck videos have given what they call fixes..
I tried some of them but still no luck.
anyone solve this yet?
0 Likes