Original topic:

Bixby on Galaxy watch 46mm

(Topic created on: 09-15-2019 04:35 PM)
giova7
Active Level 2
Options
Wearables
When I got my galaxy watch I did all the set up on my watch including Bixby . I always have to press any of the two buttons to see the time ( I set it up like that to save battery) having my set up like that I was able to awake Bixby by just saying,  hi Bixby,  ( without pressing any buttons or screen on my watch ) BUT for some reason it changed,  Now in order to wake up Bixby I have to press any of the two buttons and say, hi Bixby .
Does anyone know why , is it happening to you too?  I got this watch on May 2019,  this.                  " malfunction " started less than a month ago         ( around August) . 
0 Likes
5 Comments
RossB
Active Level 7
Wearables
did you bring the Bixby press the three little dots and have Voice Wake Up on
0 Likes
RossB
Active Level 7
Wearables
three little dots will take you into your Bixby menu make sure you have voice turned on
0 Likes
giova7
Active Level 2
Wearables
thanks for replied, Yes Bixby voice is turn on , I have no problem waking up Bixby as long as I press any of the two buttons on my watch, let's say a month ago all I had to do to wake up Bixby was just , Hi Bixby, ( without touching my watch) .
0 Likes
RossB
Active Level 7
Wearables
yeah i tested mine as i don't use that feature but it did work on mine
0 Likes
giova7
Active Level 2
Wearables
cool , yeah I don't know why on mine is not working as it was before. Thank you so much for helping...
0 Likes