Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Bixby

(Topic created on: 07-02-2020 10:47 AM)
gearjammer63
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
I can't update Bixby on my Samsung Galaxy Watch. 
7 Comments
Wearables
it needs to be connected to the phone. and the phone connected to wifi then go to wearable app then check for updates..

im not sure for LTE versions..
keagan
Options
Wearables

Thanks gokongming.

Hi gearjammer63, After updating the software on your smartwatch, the new version of Bixby will be installed and it will need to be set up again. Open up the Bixby app and then go through the initial setup.

0 Likes
gearjammer63
Active Level 1
Wearables
Nothing I have done has worked.
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Wearables

Hi gearjammer63, Please let us know if you can see any error message and also add pictures showing the error message.

0 Likes
gearjammer63
Active Level 1
Wearables
I think the problem is my phone's internal storage is full because it automatically received music tracks from my phone. Is there a way to remove all music from my watch and not have my phone automatically put it back on?
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Wearables

Hi gearjammer63, To stop synchronizing music in your Mobile Device with your Galaxy Watch Active, deactivate the Auto sync switch under MUSIC, so that music will not be auto synced.

The music in your Mobile Device will be synced automatically with your Galaxy Watch Active when it has more than 15 % of remaining battery power.

0 Likes
Solution
gearjammer63
Active Level 1
Wearables
Thank you! I've stopped the auto-sync and removed the music, and have been able to update apps. Thank you to all who sent tips!