Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Camera Controller App S20

(Topic created on: 06-26-2020 12:01 PM)
Oasisantonio
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
I'm trying to install the camera controller app on my Active watch & S20 Ultra but I'm unable because appear that I haven't any compatible device. But I can see into the compatibility list my devices, any advice? 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
keagan
Options
Wearables

Hi Oasisantonio, Thanks for sharing the screenshot.

You can find the apps in the galaxy store which are only available within Canada. In that case, I could say that the app is not compatible with your device for now. However, please make sure that you are using Samsung Canada account on the device.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Comments
keagan
Options
Wearables

Hi Oasisantonio, Open the Galaxy Store app on the connected phone and then tap the Watch tab to browse watch apps. When you find the "Camera controller" app, tap it, and then tap Install. It will automatically install on your watch.

If you are facing any issues, then please provide screenshots and also make sure your mobile device and watch are updated to the latest version. 

Oasisantonio
Active Level 3
Wearables
I'm unable to find the app typing their name, if I use the direct link this is the error message .
0 Likes
Oasisantonio
Active Level 3
Wearables
I'm using a S20 Ultra 5G with the latest sw version and a Galaxy Active Watch with the latest sw version too
0 Likes
Oasisantonio
Active Level 3
Wearables
Thanks in advance Keagan
0 Likes
Solution
keagan
Options
Wearables

Hi Oasisantonio, Thanks for sharing the screenshot.

You can find the apps in the galaxy store which are only available within Canada. In that case, I could say that the app is not compatible with your device for now. However, please make sure that you are using Samsung Canada account on the device.

0 Likes