Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Earbuds plus issue

(Topic created on: 07-06-2020 11:39 AM)
sassysasha
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables

I have been to the service ceter in megamall thrice now, they were trying to educate me its just a software update, I told them I've done that, I'm also a tech support so I have an idea what to do specially for basic troubleshooting. I've reached out to chat support thrice and email support twice so if the service center would do the basic troubleshooting with me its pointless. I was avoiding the trip to the service center since its still gcq. It has been a week now and 3 trips to the service center didn't solved my issue. Its so frustrating and annoying. I brought it there fully charged and it was given to me flaming hot and drained with the addition of the left earbud making a weird sound. So now its not only the right earbud that wasn't working, its also the left. I really wonder why they're not replacing mine already. I have a one year warranty until March 2021 and got the earbuds plus at the same store location as well. This has become the most frustrating customer service I have had with samsung. I've been loyal since the S6 and have been updating yearly. If this continue to be like this, I'm thinking of making the switch since I don't feel like I'm being valued. I'm utterly disappointed right now Samsung. The effort to go to the service center specially during this gcq for 3x has become troublesome. I'm ranting here as this could be the right outlet for me to be heard and hopefully my issue would be addressed. I'm so dissatisfied 😔

2 Comments
sassysasha
Active Level 1
Wearables

Oh and they wanted me to sign the release papers because probably they're hoping to save their KPI, none of that matter if you can't even provide good customer service and ample time have been given ina  span of 1 week. I believe my rant is somehow justified by this inconvenience. 

shadeeeee
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Hi. I have an issue with my Buds+ too. It's no longer working/pairing after a week of not using it. Tried to do unpairing as reco by forums and by Samsung online support, however after I did that, the Buds+ is no longer visible in Bluetooth. 😥 I did all troubleshooting, nothing works. Also, the Buds+ is not visible even from a different Samsung phone. Got mine just last March.
0 Likes