8 Comments
UnknownUser
Expert Level 1
Wearables
i am using and I am satisfying now.
umafrancis
Active Level 3
Wearables
that is one question that I'm also looking for an answer... most comments and reviews is not supporting
SamMember
Active Level 7
Wearables
loking for answers too. I'm not audiophile but will buy it soon as collection items. 😁
EngMS
Active Level 4
Wearables
very good...to use
Mathisoodan
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
The battery life from my usage, I would say pretty average, there is no much eq settings available, the bass in the buds are decent wouldn't say the best. one thing that the buds do best is the seal they create is cancelling out outside sounds although they are not really noise cancelling earbuds. The buds are really really comfortable for long periods of usage. The buds connectivity is actually pretty awesome and very user friendly and they sound pretty decent
ezad3280
Active Level 7
Wearables
Average buds. Buy it 1st and test it for yourself
KokWei9759
Active Level 6
Wearables
it is one of the best true wireless headphones for now, alongside with Sony wf1000xm3 and AirPods Pro, according to crinacle, one of the godlike headphone reviewer, this is the best in terms of sound tuning, but it's not for everyone. features wise, it's plenty enough for everyone just without the active noise cancellation, a feature some find annoying because of the pressure cause by the active noise cancellation
ezad3280
Active Level 7
Wearables
Anker Soundcore Liberty Pro 2 or Soundpeat the best for me
0 Likes