Original topic:

GEAR S NO SUPPORT

(Topic created on: 03-04-2020 09:34 AM)
slurp
Active Level 4
Options
Wearables
I've lost complete faith in Samsung's commitment to their customer they're more concerned about beating Apple at being the first then actually trying to keep their customers.I was a strong supporter of Samsung products but recently have changed my tune about buying anything from them.they have zero support on any of their legacy devices I had the very first of pretty much everything Samsung had to offer from their first watches including their gear model lineup .all three you think they would at least update they're older Legacy devices to keep their exisiting customers happy but they're not interested in that. I was really torn recently about buying a washer and dryer from Samsung or LG I went with the LG because Samsung support is very limited and from what I read their SmartThings support for the washers is horrible to non-existent. I just picked up my gear s for the first time this year and was wondering why I still owned it considering it's so out of date. Was considering two by the fold but still I'm torn because Samsung cares about being the first innovator and not keeping their customers happy.
7 Comments
Jeremie
Options
Wearables

@slurp

We realize that you have been greatly inconvenienced by this situation. We sincerely apologize for that. We at Samsung really value our relationship with our customers.

0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Wearables
I believe this person already wrote his query, which is to have longer and better support for Samsung products...
slurp
Active Level 4
Wearables
your apology still doesn't clear up a desk of obsolete product. I'd like to wear the watch but why wear it if it's not going to do what I wanted to do such as turn on or off my SmartThings, open garage doors turn my Christmas lights on I don't want to have to buy another watch to do that if I already have this one if I'm going to buy another watch I'm going to go all completely different direction if need be because from your track record it's going to be obsolete within a couple of years I'm still on a S8 plus that hasn't gotten much of a real update lately and until I can see some real commitment from Samsung that's when I'll be coming back.
h0h0h0
Active Level 7
Wearables
or you could just get up and turn things on and off yourself, save yourself thousands, with a little exercise too boot
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Wearables
Yes all this is good
But Booo 👎👎some of us like our tech 🤷♂️
To work of course 🤦♂️
slurp
Active Level 4
Wearables
or I could just use the thousands I've already spent to do that. hence why I'm asking Samsung to further their support on Legacy devices in case you missed that in the original post. I get plenty of exercise everyday it's called a job.
slurp
Active Level 4
Wearables
you might as well just tell the customer to step on their old devices as they're not going to be useful after 5 years. add S Voice to another obsolete feature presented by Samsung. I've been looking at the LG velvet series phone. let's see if they can do what Samsung can't.
0 Likes