Original topic:

Galaxy Buds No Good

(Topic created on: 01-05-2020 01:58 PM)
slurp
Active Level 4
Options
Wearables
Let's start with the lies first they said that these things never fall out of your ears or it's very hard to.
I guess Koreans don't do push-ups because I can't keep these things in no matter what I do aside from taping them to my skull. Also while in the ear they will all of a sudden stop playing as if you took them out of your ear then you can hear the proximity sensor chime in again and you're once again able to play music after tapping them to play again. These have  been the most aggravating pair of earphones thus far. Fighting to keep them in my ears while leaning forward has got to be the most annoying thing.even with wired earphones I can tuck the wire in my t-shirt and very rarely are they going to fall out. And now to top it off if I make a phone call with the right earphone in the person on the other end here is a very annoying sound if I swap it out and put the left earphone in no issue at all sounds perfect but the right one back in annoying sound and I know how Samsung is with their warranty service absolutely horrendous that's why I held off from buying any devices since the S8+. Unfortunately it's like pulling teeth with this company to get any service warranty.
0 Likes
5 Comments
vape
Active Level 10
Wearables
Did you try changing the ends? I ended up using the larger size do to the same problem above.
Jebourquey
Active Level 5
Wearables
I'd say the problem is your ears. My Galaxy Buds have never fallen out. And they always work. 🤷‍♂️
Wearables
I've had my Galaxy Buds since March 2019, I bought them for the purpose of using them at the gym, I go to the gym 4-5 times a week, workouts include weights and cardio, not once since I've used them have they fallen out, not even while running on the threadmill or dont push-ups. As @vape suggested, try the different ear tips to find the one that works best.
0 Likes
Wearables
big question: are they worse than airpods?
0 Likes
Higira
Active Level 3
Wearables
but airpod pros though
0 Likes