Original topic:

Galaxy Buds Wearable not connecting

(Topic created on: 04-02-2020 10:34 AM)
LuigiZ
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables

Hi, 

Apologize if I do this post but I having trouble connecting my samsung galaxy buds to the wearable app.

I've read lots of posts regarding the issue and I've tried every single possible solution but nothing , I've cleared the cache , reinstall the app , open the smartphone in safemode , I've tried to change the bluetooth to AAC and BCsomething but nothing .

Please , there is anyone that managed to solve the connecting issue ???

I can connect them to the phone via bluetoot as normal headphones but I can not connected to the wearable app.

It sais ( impossible to connect galaxy buds ) I have no clue why ç_ç

0 Likes
2 Comments
Jeremie
Options
Wearables

@LuigiZ,

Just to clarify have you tried resetting the network settings? Just a heads up, by resetting the network settings, it will remove all wi-fi and Bluetooth settings you currently have saved.

Also try open Wearable app >> tap on 3 dots (right-hand top corner) >> tap on Connect New Gear. Add your Galaxy Buds from there. You need to pair the Galaxy Buds with your phone using the wearable app. 

0 Likes
LuigiZ
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

Hi , I didn't before but I've just tried and yet nothing , it still connecting to the samsung blueooth but not with the wearable app uff :( any idea? I've tried the 3 dots earlier , now I've tried risetting the network settings but nithing :(

0 Likes