Original topic:

Galaxy Buds range issues..

(Topic created on: 07-17-2019 10:25 AM)
slurp
Active Level 4
Options
Wearables
I just bought these about two and a half weeks ago and already I'm not happy. they barely get any range no more than 8 feet without having choppy sound. even when my phone is in my pocket and let's say I'm doing something that requires me to crouch down or even lay on the ground like working on a car let's say for instance, or reaching into my pool I lose Bluetooth connection briefly and they're only a few feet away from each other.

I'm not sure if these are defective or what. the firmware has been upgraded recently automatically. I've reset them and restarted my phone several times it still seems that I get choppy sound after about 10-15 minutes of play although it's brief it's quite annoying.
0 Likes
3 Comments
Wearables
Don't know if it's Galaxy Buds issue or not - But I can pretty easily be 20'+ away from my phone & there's no connectivity issues with my BT earbuds...
You might want to check on Amazon reviews or wait for other Galaxy earbuds owners to chime in 🐧
0 Likes
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Wearables
I get tons of range as well with mine. Maybe try testing without your phone case(if you have one)... could be blocking some signal..
0 Likes
slurp
Active Level 4
Wearables
I'll give it a try and let you know...
0 Likes