Original topic:

Galaxy Buds

(Topic created on: 04-29-2019 07:17 PM)
Baspi
Active Level 5
Options
Wearables
So I'm really worried that I'll scratch the galaxy buds case. Can someone give me a link to a good, kinda cheap I guess silicone or whatever case for it so I wouldn't have to worry as much. Thank youuu
0 Likes
6 Comments
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Wearables
Not entirely sure about cases but you could always get a sweet Dbrand Skin for the case. Not only offers protection from scratches but the case will look super cool!

Their skins are super high quality, i have one on my S9+ and couldn't be happier.

https://dbrand.com/shop/galaxy-buds-skins
0 Likes
sully
Active Level 7
Wearables
I love this ad
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Wearables
Be careful about dbrand though. I heard their quality has plummeted since last year or so
0 Likes
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Wearables
@Sully Since when is a personal review an ad? I'm not being paid or sponsored by them just giving my opinion lol

@CHMultimedia hmmm haven't heard anything bad about their quality dropping over the year but from my personal experience of owning the one on my S9 plus and its a solid skin the layer is pretty thick as well.
0 Likes
Baspi
Active Level 5
Wearables
getting a skin seems to complicated I still don't get how to do it
0 Likes
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Wearables
Really all you have to do is select the case tab, then select "Pick a skin" and then on the right you'll see a list of options for different skins. Pick whichever one you like and then it'll give you a preview. The device colour is just to see what it looks like on the colour case you have. After that you just have to select to preorder.

If you want skins for the earbuds you can add those as well by selecting the left ear and then a skin and right ear and then a skin.

This is just my preference. If i wanted to keep mine protected I'd rather have a cool skin then a case.
0 Likes