Original topic:

Galaxy Buds

(Topic created on: 08-22-2020 10:42 PM)
AzmieZ
Active Level 6
Options
Wearables
Hi..Does anyone here still have the Galaxy Buds and maybe have lost one side of the buds? I can give you the replacement for free including the box and everything in it except for the charging case because it have already gone without a trace. 😪 just asking if anyone want it before I throw all of this things..tq
9 Comments
KJ26
Active Level 7
Wearables
Don't know how u managed to lose one side of your earbuds and more surprisingly the charging case itself, you really hero laa 😂🤣😅

Btw, I still have both sides of my buds with me and I definitely wouldn't mind havin yours as an extra just in case I also suddenly become a hero like you one day 😝

If u don't mind passing it to me to keep as an extra, let me know 😁
0 Likes
AzmieZ
Active Level 6
Wearables
thats the weird thing ..🤣🤣 hero of losing things that isnt supposed to be lost hahahahahha 😆😆 you want it? cann..i can give it to you.. but may I know where are you located first? in Malaysia is it?🤔 it will be a bit of problem if you are living oversea hahahah
0 Likes
Nicki_
Active Level 6
Wearables
i want 🤣 im living in bangi
0 Likes
AzmieZ
Active Level 6
Wearables
hahahaha i dont have time to go to Bangi🤣
0 Likes
Nicki_
Active Level 6
Wearables
ahhaha where do you live? you can post it if you dont mind 🤭my buds is okay. it just the right side battery drain faster than left side and sometimes it disconnect from my phone without reason 😅
0 Likes
AzmieZ
Active Level 6
Wearables
im living at Selayang dan working at The Gardens Mall Midvalley..post? can..but you pay for the postage fee whahaha
Nicki_
Active Level 6
Wearables
sure no problem. the postage is on me ! 🤣 can ws me 019-8869938
0 Likes
AzmieZ
Active Level 6
Wearables
sorry2..do you still want it? hahaaha i forgot to open this app.ahahaha
0 Likes
Nicki_
Active Level 6