Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 3 Review

(Topic created on: 09-23-2020 11:29 AM)
SnowCat19
Options
Wearables

Hello everyone,

I wanted to post my first thoughts on the new Samsung Galaxy Watch 3. I have been wearing and using this watch for just over a few weeks now, and I have to say....this is a much better upgrade than when I upgraded from my Galaxy Gear Frontier to my Galaxy Watch.

I have the 45mm which is 1mm smaller than my Galaxy Watch which was 46mm

I have to say, I do like the size. The genuine leather band also makes it feel very premium.

The batter life on this watch is amazing!! I am really impressed, and I like the watch faces that come with the watch so I did not have to download any additional faces.

I found a way to install Samsung Health Monitor on my GW3 so I can actually measure my blood pressure and ECG. Works pretty good. 

I love the buttons on the side as they are a bit easier to press then the buttons on the Galaxy Watch. This was a nice change on the watch and looks a bit better. The resolving bezel is always a nice touch. Spins freely and you can feel the clicks.

I am a bit worried about the leather band cracking or tearing as I am always using the same notch hole every time I wear my watch and I can feel that area becoming a bit weak.

Also one thing I noticed was....sometimes when I answer a call from my watch, the output is set to my phone and not my watch which is really odd as I answered from my watch. 

If I answer from my device, then the output is on the phone. Only a few times when I have answered a call from my watch, the output automatically sets it to BT from my watch, other times I have to tap on BT so I can talk using my watch.

Besides that, its a great watch, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking to purchase their first smart watch or upgrading from a previous smart watch. All I have added so far is my usual screen protector for the watch, but it looks great on my wrist and I love the black!

16 Comments
Wearables
which scratch you referring too? it has no scratches it might be a reflection or with the flash.
0 Likes
vape
Active Level 10
Wearables
0 Likes
Wearables
seems like a reflection because I don't see a scratch

btw I loveee how it says Galaxy watch on the button!! so cool.
vape
Active Level 10
Wearables
thanks for taking the time to snap some pictures.
0 Likes
Wearables
absolutely!
0 Likes
Pad57
Active Level 1
Wearables

Yes nice love my watch3 n note 20 ultra .

If I could only get my blood oxygen o2 to work . I got this set up for my heart health I have problem with my heart if I can find a way to get it in Canada . Can you help 

• Thanks stay safe 
0 Likes
Wearables
yes I can, are you able to send me a private message @Pad57
0 Likes