Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 46mm

(Topic created on: 11-24-2018 08:43 AM)
mike88
Active Level 4
Options
Wearables
Hey guys/girls

Question for all of you that use the new galaxy watch either 42mm or 46mm...

Has anyone of you noticed text messages received on your phone doesn't come through to the watch most of the time. I've had this watch for exactly 6 days, everything's been working fine and then all of a sudden I stopped receiving text messages on the watch. I've tried restarting to watch multiple times and even unpairing it from my Note 9, all to no avail. 

It just doesn't make any sense something so new, already with its flaws...

Does anybody know a fix for this? Or better yet is anybody even experiencing this? Oh and by the way every other notification works properly. I've tested multiple emailing apps Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat and everything seems to work fine. Let me know what you guys think and any input you have.

Thanks in advance!
5 Comments
Wearables
ff.. i wanna know if it's worth buying..
0 Likes
Wearables
I have the 46 mm and I love it. nice upgrade from my Gear S3. Battery is so much better and my text messages come in just fine..
0 Likes
Wearables
I have the 46mm too. Text message come in right away. But I do notice a little glitch. I am not sure if this is your case.

If you shutdown your phone at night with bluetooth on, next morning turn on your phone and bluetooth will turn on automatically. The problem starts here, my watch says connected, but none of notification shows on my watch. The solution is turn off and turn on bluetooth on Note9 and all notice shows on watch again.
0 Likes
mike88
Active Level 4
Wearables
all of a sudden my texts started working again as it should. all I did was change the watch face to one of the select few the phone comes with. maybe a glitch with 3rd party watch faces..
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Wearables
Hey @mike88, thank you for sharing your solution! Glad it is working again.
-Jenna
0 Likes