Original topic:

Galaxy Watch Active 2 Bugs?

(Topic created on: 09-30-2019 05:15 PM)
PMak
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables

Got my watch yesterday here in Toronto, Canada and noticed a couple of things that some of you already pointed out on this forum:

1) Missing official Youtube, Twitter, Google Translate apps - much highlighted as key functions during it's launch.

2) The watch seems to not be able to find it's own Wifi network.  It currently connected to my phone through BT and hence can stream apps like Spotify on it but when I tried to connect the watch itself to its own wifi network to see how it works on its own without a phone, the Wifi screen won't detect any wifi networks in my vicinity, even though there are multiple wifi networks around me.  There were some old articles about turing off Network Sync or the BT on my watch before being able to connect to a wifi network but I can't find the Sync option and turning off BT doesn't help either. Hoping these are just Day 1 issues and that they can be resolved.

0 Likes
2 Comments
Cguty
Active Level 1
Wearables
I'm for Montreal Canada and mentor I'm having the same issues like you.
0 Likes
mike15
Active Level 4
Wearables
you need to search the galaxy app store for the youtube, twitter and translate apps as they are not installed out of the box. hope this helps.
0 Likes