Original topic:

Galaxy Watch Active 2 not getting ECG and VO2 features

(Topic created on: 09-30-2020 01:00 PM)
JasonYong
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
Have anyone like me feeling very frustrated for buying the watch active 2 during launch and expecting to get ECG and VO2 feature soon!!!
It has been more than 1 year since I am own them and still haven't get the update for these "promised" features!! Super disappointed. Anyone know how to setup a petition to get samsung attention? Maybe lawsuit as well?
0 Likes
10 Comments
MangoTango
Expert Level 3
Wearables
🤔
0 Likes
Visva11
Active Level 6
Wearables
did they promise that malaysia version will get it? even for watch 3 they didnt promise bro. the hardware is there any they didnt advertise about ecg and bp in their Samsung malaysia website. its stated clearly on the bullet points at the end of the page
0 Likes
JasonYong
Active Level 1
Wearables
did they say specifically Malaysia won't get it? it in their launch event and so we will expect it. if not everyone is getting it then they have to say these feature is only for Korea and US or something. misleading advertising is bad for consumers.
0 Likes
Visva11
Active Level 6
Wearables
again, the malaysian website did not state anything about ecg and bp... even the oxygen saturation they stated availability depends on country. just like how some countries have lte version and we dont have. the ecg and bp hardware is ofc built in every unit but it's up to samsung to activate it. when I went to buy I asked the sales assistant and he told me malaysia will not get it. but when I ask live chat customer support they said pending approval. wait for samsung malaysia.

so theres no harm expecting and waiting...but sometimes expectation hurts bro😅

u can ask samsung yourself by calling them
Visva11
Active Level 6
Wearables
do u all ever read this?
JasonYong
Active Level 1
Wearables
actually I have contacted them, they respond escalate to management as usual means nothing will happen unless more of us demand for it.
0 Likes
Visva11
Active Level 6
Wearables
yes true... we all should contact them and demand so that they will do something about it asap
0 Likes
Sy3ney
Expert Level 2
Wearables
@jasonyong: can active 2 bluetooth version pick up call from the watch itself ?
0 Likes
JasonYong
Active Level 1
Wearables
yes, as long as your watch is connected to your phone
0 Likes