Original topic:

Galaxy Watch Active 2 still doesn't have an ECG or stress tracking

(Topic created on: 11-27-2019 10:22 AM)
Nemati
Active Level 4
Options
Wearables
The Galaxy Watch Active 2 still doesnt have ECG tracking anywhere as it advertised it would have, months after release might I add, and it still hasnt added the stress management app that it used to have. Some people have it some people dont (apprently) but my watch doesnt have it, and I've heard the exclusion of the app is region specific. Please hurry up and fix these problems Samsung because its not right.

Excluding ECG is downright false advertising and excluding the stress app is just inconvenient and weird. Even my $150 Fitbit has it.
3 Comments
Wearables
Hi Nemati, I don't think ECG and Stress app will available in Canada or near future. My galaxy watch has no stress app and in the Ask Experts post, they said they are keep working with some departments to get the app release. I think the stress app or ECG app may not able to pass health canada standard? No one know the reasons thou. That's why exclude these 2 apps in Canada. I also want these 2 apps on my watch too.
Nemati
Active Level 4
Wearables
The ECG isn't available anywhere, not just Canada. And the stress app should be available, thats my point. It has nothing to do with Canadas regulatory standards that its not available. No one knows except
Samsung, so they should either tell us why its not available or bring it back.

And the ECG not being available anywhere is false advertising and that's illegal.

This is truly unacceptable and a little disgraceful considering Samsungs reputation.

I think Samsung lied about the ECG, or made an assumption they couldnt back (the assumption that they could get it working in time for launch) and now they are trying to skirt it under the rug as if it never happened but we cant let them do that. We need to make them pay for this so it doesnt happens again and other companies don't do it too. Well if Samsungs doing it I'm doing it. F that. It is time to sue.

0 Likes
Nemati
Active Level 4
Wearables
And when they say they're "working on it" that's usually a lie. They say that to keep you quiet for some time until you forget about the function or stop caring.

Truly unacceptable business practice especially from a company like Samsung.
0 Likes