Original topic:

Galaxy Watch Active 2 watch band size

(Topic created on: 10-17-2019 04:41 PM)
KSM0430
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables

We pre-ordered 2 44mm Active 2 watches (one in black and one in rose gold) and received them on the 1st day of the launch.  To our surprise, the Active 2 watch did not come with 2 watch bands as the Active.  The watch band that bundles with the 44mm watch is the longer one.  It's too long for my partner's wrist, and she could not wear the watch securely since receiving it.  We checked with the local Samsung Store and had an online chat with the customer service.  No one seems to know if a shorter version of the band will be available for purchase.  Funny thing is the 40mm Active 2 demo unit at the Samsung Store has a shorter version of the band installed.

We understand the logic of pairing a longer band with the larger watch.  But, please make the shorter band available as a purchasing option.  Who says people with smaller physiques won't go for a bigger watch.  😄

mmexport157011_02.jpgmmexport157011_01.jpg

0 Likes
5 Comments
Nicklnq
Active Level 5
Wearables
I was wondering the same at the first day got it. just bought some on Amazon.
0 Likes
seobro
Active Level 6
Wearables
same here. the size of the watch face is nice but the band is just too large. 😕
0 Likes
jogri
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Moi je lai couper et fait un.ptit trou et commander sur amazone dautre bracelet
0 Likes
TDB3
Active Level 1
Wearables
What is the band made of? Can you punch a hole further up the band until a suitable replacement is available?
0 Likes
Sk123
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

I think the strap is made of silicon. And I guess punching up more holes is the only option we have..I am doing the same

0 Likes