Original topic:

Galaxy Watch Active Update push

(Topic created on: 12-02-2019 07:33 PM)
AW1228
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
Hey guys,

I know that they're trying to push the update out by region, but is there any official word on when the new update (R500XXU1DSK3) will be out for Canada? I haven't found any real information on this and have no clue how well the update is coming out compared with other countries. Is there a mod that can shed any light? I know I'm being slightly impatient but I know others would like to know too if the information is available (and I'm also excited about my recent purchase) 🙂

Thanks!

Update (12.11.19): Looks like the update for the Galaxy Watch Active has been dropped. Hopefully other people with wearable devices waiting for other updates will receive them soon.

3 Comments
jsnook
Active Level 3
Wearables
I been waiting for 6-8 months for the update for the galaxy watch lte. alot of apps not updating. would love to have this fixed
doobydude
Active Level 7
Wearables
same here. none of the samsung apps update and neither does the watch software. very very very very annoyed. samsung is doing a P!s$ poor job at fixing this
0 Likes
doobydude
Active Level 7
Wearables
still unable to update galaxy watch LTE model. and last one was sent out Oct 19 I think. my galaxy watch LTE isn't with a carrier. and the moderators just say wait for the carrier to push out the updates despite there not being a carrier associated with my watch
0 Likes